Working on my 30m sticker

Leland Sly

Calling CQ on 10.140 MHz if anyone is available.

Thanks.

73

Lee N5SLY

malcolm heard

Caught you yesterday y think. Do all you sticker contacts have to be different operators?

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street

Leadership • Culture • Talent

Leland Sly

Yes, I think so.

Thanks for the QSO yesterday!!!

73

Lee N5SLY

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 10:18 AM malcolm heard <heardmalcolm2017@...> wrote:
Caught you yesterday y think. Do all you sticker contacts have to be different operators?

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 10:16 AM Leland Sly <lee.n5sly@...> wrote:
Calling CQ on 10.140 MHz if anyone is available.

Thanks.

73

Lee N5SLY

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
heardmalcolm2017@...
402.202.3853

Leadership • Culture • Talent

Jim K5SP

Give me 5 minutes, will be there

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 10:22 AM, Leland Sly
<lee.n5sly@...> wrote:
Yes, I think so.

Thanks for the QSO yesterday!!!

73

Lee N5SLY

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 10:18 AM malcolm heard <heardmalcolm2017@...> wrote:
Caught you yesterday y think. Do all you sticker contacts have to be different operators?

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 10:16 AM Leland Sly <lee.n5sly@...> wrote:
Calling CQ on 10.140 MHz if anyone is available.

Thanks.

73

Lee N5SLY

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
heardmalcolm2017@...
402.202.3853

Leadership • Culture • Talent

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Eric KG6MZS

I can see your trace in California Lee but only about 30% print into my multiband doublet.

73 Eric KG6MZS

On 11/30/22 8:16 AM, Leland Sly wrote:
Calling CQ on 10.140 MHz if anyone is available.

Thanks.

73

Lee N5SLY

Mike W4BZM

Lee,

A suggestion:  If you know, ahead of time, when you will be calling CQ, could you put that info out at least a day in advance? Many of us choose not to have our e-mail loaded up with individual messages from the reflector, and get a daily summary instead.  So the “I’m calling CQ now” messages show up a day late.  I’d be happy to help if I received advance notice.

73 Mike W4BZM