From: boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...>
To: 070 <070@...>
Sent: Sun, Aug 20, 2017 4:59 pm
Subject: Re: [070] Work the Heavens

Hmmm?
VB7150

---In 070@..., wrote :

Same rules as WTW....First letter of the suffix after the last number in the call.

How about.....WILD CARD!.....?

---In 070@..., <melachri@...> wrote :

Sorry, Barry. I guess you don't count for anything.

:-)

Same rules as WTW....First letter of the suffix after the last number in the call.

VB Seventy One Fifty    counts as an  "S" !

jerry n9avy

Sorry, Barry. I guess you don't count for anything.

:-)

Same rules as WTW....First letter of the suffix after the last number in the call.

boat.anchor@...

Tnx Steve.

Rick
You would never guess how correct you are.
VB7150

---In 070@..., <n7we1980@...> wrote :

How about.....WILD CARD!.....?

---In 070@..., <melachri@...> wrote :

Sorry, Barry. I guess you don't count for anything.

:-)

Same rules as WTW....First letter of the suffix after the last number in the call.

boat.anchor@...

SRI Jerry
The 7 is part of the prefix so one-fifty would have to be an OH
Barry

---In 070@..., <n9avy@...> wrote :

VB Seventy One Fifty    counts as an  "S" !

jerry n9avy

Sorry, Barry. I guess you don't count for anything.

:-)

Same rules as WTW....First letter of the suffix after the last number in the call.

Stephen Melachrinos

Barry -

On a serious note, I really like Rick's idea of a wild card. Would make you very popular.

Same rules as WTW....First letter of the suffix after the last number in the call.

boat.anchor@...

Steve
With prop the way it is now even one contact a day in this black hole would make me feel popular.
Game for anything
Barry

---In 070@..., <melachri@...> wrote :

Barry -

On a serious note, I really like Rick's idea of a wild card. Would make you very popular.

Steve

ljl2002@att.net

Barry,

Don't worry.  As soon as the prop shifts a bit I will get that card!

See ya!
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482