WL7CG ???

Jerry N9AVY

Had a decent copy on Allen on 20m twice, BUT no 070 number.  This makes me wonder if he didn't read rules for TDW  or it was a pirate.

2 separate QSOs , but no 070 number after requests for same.

Jerry  N9AVY

Alan Sorum WL7CG

I read the rules and sent you a number.

73 Alan WL7CG

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA

Jerry N9AVY

3rd try did the trick !  Thanks Alan !!!!

Jerry

On Thursday, June 3, 2021, 08:38:48 PM CDT, Alan Sorum WL7CG <asorum@...> wrote:

I read the rules and sent you a number.

73 Alan WL7CG

On 6/3/21 5:28 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Had a decent copy on Allen on 20m twice, BUT no 070 number.  This makes me wonder if he didn't read rules for TDW  or it was a pirate.

2 separate QSOs , but no 070 number after requests for same.

Jerry  N9AVY

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA

Alan Sorum WL7CG

Got to watch for pirates :)

73 Alan WL7CG

On 6/3/21 5:44 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
3rd try did the trick !  Thanks Alan !!!!

Jerry

On Thursday, June 3, 2021, 08:38:48 PM CDT, Alan Sorum WL7CG <asorum@...> wrote:

I read the rules and sent you a number.

73 Alan WL7CG

On 6/3/21 5:28 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Had a decent copy on Allen on 20m twice, BUT no 070 number.  This makes me wonder if he didn't read rules for TDW  or it was a pirate.

2 separate QSOs , but no 070 number after requests for same.

Jerry  N9AVY

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA

N9JCA Chris

I made a contact with him at 01:06. Pidxs#2100
N9JCA
73

On Jun 3, 2021, at 8:44 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

3rd try did the trick !  Thanks Alan !!!!

Jerry

On Thursday, June 3, 2021, 08:38:48 PM CDT, Alan Sorum WL7CG <asorum@...> wrote:

I read the rules and sent you a number.

73 Alan WL7CG

On 6/3/21 5:28 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Had a decent copy on Allen on 20m twice, BUT no 070 number.  This makes me wonder if he didn't read rules for TDW  or it was a pirate.

2 separate QSOs , but no 070 number after requests for same.

Jerry  N9AVY

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA

Alan, tks for the contact on 20m.
I got everything a-ok.
Jerry, why did you wk me at 0005z and try to work me 11 minutes later on the same band?
It makes me wonder if YOU read the rules.
Milt.
N6MG

Had a decent copy on Allen on 20m twice, BUT no 070 number.  This makes me wonder if he didn't read rules for TDW  or it was a pirate.

2 separate QSOs , but no 070 number after requests for same.

Jerry  N9AVY

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA

Jerry N9AVY

He must have had bad QSB ...

Jerry

On Thursday, June 3, 2021, 08:46:14 PM CDT, N9JCA Chris <n9jca.chris@...> wrote:

I made a contact with him at 01:06. Pidxs#2100
N9JCA
73

On Jun 3, 2021, at 8:44 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

3rd try did the trick !  Thanks Alan !!!!

Jerry

On Thursday, June 3, 2021, 08:38:48 PM CDT, Alan Sorum WL7CG <asorum@...> wrote:

I read the rules and sent you a number.

73 Alan WL7CG

On 6/3/21 5:28 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Had a decent copy on Allen on 20m twice, BUT no 070 number.  This makes me wonder if he didn't read rules for TDW  or it was a pirate.

2 separate QSOs , but no 070 number after requests for same.

Jerry  N9AVY

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA

Jerry N9AVY

You never came back to me so I scratched both Q's  '

Jerry  n9avy

On Thursday, June 3, 2021, 08:58:09 PM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

Alan, tks for the contact on 20m.
I got everything a-ok.
Jerry, why did you wk me at 0005z and try to work me 11 minutes later on the same band?
It makes me wonder if YOU read the rules.
Milt.
N6MG

Had a decent copy on Allen on 20m twice, BUT no 070 number.  This makes me wonder if he didn't read rules for TDW  or it was a pirate.

2 separate QSOs , but no 070 number after requests for same.

Jerry  N9AVY

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA

I did come back to you, and you responded...both times.
Scratch the Q's if you want, but I'm not! The 1st QSO is going to stay in my log.
Milt.
N6MG

Had a decent copy on Allen on 20m twice, BUT no 070 number.  This makes me wonder if he didn't read rules for TDW  or it was a pirate.

2 separate QSOs , but no 070 number after requests for same.

Jerry  N9AVY

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA

Jerry N9AVY

Milt:

NEVER heard your response.  QSB probably got your signal or QRM... I dunno.    Had lots of errors in my log so had to go back and edit some stuff out.  Left hand (stroke side) has a mind of its own and is blamed for many errors.

jerry

On Friday, June 4, 2021, 08:58:41 AM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

I did come back to you, and you responded...both times.
Scratch the Q's if you want, but I'm not! The 1st QSO is going to stay in my log.
Milt.
N6MG

Had a decent copy on Allen on 20m twice, BUT no 070 number.  This makes me wonder if he didn't read rules for TDW  or it was a pirate.

2 separate QSOs , but no 070 number after requests for same.

Jerry  N9AVY

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA

John Hendry KG5OIB

Took  24 hours, but I got Alan in the books!    AK to TX... not bad at all!

     de  KG5OIB

     John Hendry

     Decatur, Wise County, Texas

     LOC:  EM13eg