Topics

What a contest !

Jerry N9AVY

Haven’t seen this much activity in a PODXS  contest in a while.  Haven’t counted Q’s yet, but did submit logs even thought contest still has a few minutes left. Looks like bands are pretty much milked dry.

The big excitement is that 11 new 070 #s were logged !!!    Getting closer to that big number even though I though I’d be stuck where I was a month ago… can’t always trust those feelings.    This should be encouragement to those trying to add to their LONP totals !!!

What a contest !   Definitely not a big score for me, but better than previous contests.

Thanks all for a great contest !!!

Jerry   n9avy  #454

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

1470

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 11:41 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

Haven’t seen this much activity in a PODXS  contest in a while.  Haven’t counted Q’s yet, but did submit logs even thought contest still has a few minutes left. Looks like bands are pretty much milked dry.

The big excitement is that 11 new 070 #s were logged !!!    Getting closer to that big number even though I though I’d be stuck where I was a month ago… can’t always trust those feelings.    This should be encouragement to those trying to add to their LONP totals !!!

What a contest !   Definitely not a big score for me, but better than previous contests.

Thanks all for a great contest !!!

Jerry   n9avy  #454

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jerry
What contest were you wrkg.
tnx
Barry

Jerry N9AVY

BarryAA:

You obviously missed my post from yesterday.   I stated that AI had a huge glitch from WIN10

Which caused messages from as far back as December (maybe further back) to go into Drafts folder and they were all dumped a couple days ago.

These should all have been ignored.

Jerry  n9avy

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 12:24 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

BarryAA:

You obviously missed my post from yesterday.   I stated that AI had a huge glitch from WIN10

Which caused messages from as far back as December (maybe further back) to go into Drafts folder and they were all dumped a couple days ago.

These should all have been ignored.

Jerry  n9avy

Jerry
SRI about that.
Had cataract surgury es missed out on that one.
Tnx 4 clarifying
Barry

Jerry N9AVY

Okay Barry.  Guess I should have ade print bigger.

Jerry