Jim K5SP

Please join me in welcoming new member:

2845  Thad  KN4TFR  01-17-22

Jim K5SP
Executive Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

David Tucker

Thad this is a great group of om and xyl. Sure u will have fun in our contests we have.

73's Dave NU4N #1657

On 1/17/2022 1:40 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

Please join me in welcoming new member:

2845  Thad  KN4TFR  01-17-22

Jim K5SP
Executive Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

JoAnn Donaldson

Jim,
   You have his Number wrong.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Monday, January 17, 2022, 02:58:21 PM CST, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

Thad this is a great group of om and xyl. Sure u will have fun in our contests we have.

73's Dave NU4N #1657

On 1/17/2022 1:40 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

Please join me in welcoming new member:

2845  Thad  KN4TFR  01-17-22

Jim K5SP
Executive Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Thanks JoAnn, my first error this decade! Lol.   Will correct.

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 7:33 PM, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io
<joannplano2005@...> wrote:
Jim,
   You have his Number wrong.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Monday, January 17, 2022, 02:58:21 PM CST, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

Thad this is a great group of om and xyl. Sure u will have fun in our contests we have.

73's Dave NU4N #1657

On 1/17/2022 1:40 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

Please join me in welcoming new member:

2845  Thad  KN4TFR  01-17-22

Jim K5SP
Executive Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim,  K5SP #483

Welcome Thad I will be on the look out you. I use FLDIGI and it's a shame it does not have a call sign alert. I never could get the alerts to work in HRD. I just gave up HRD for all the bugs and not member alarms for our PODXS members.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Dave,

Fldigi does have a call sign alert.  Click on the third choice under the configure tab, "Notifications".  You have to have the spot button for it to work.

John  KC3FL

JoAnn Donaldson

ACLog also has Call Sign Alert. There is a page where you can add Call Sign and if that call sign shows up, it will alert you of the call, what mode they are using, and what Freq/Band they are on.

JoAnn
AB8YZ