Welcome 2830, 2831

Jim K5SP

Please join me in welcoming new members:

2830  Mike  KC7MAW  04-09-21
2831  Wayne AC9HP 04-10-21

Jim K5SP
Executive/Membership Director
--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Chuck M

Big welcome to Wayne, AC9HP.  Been using the CS108G I bought from you for all my psk31 fun.  Hope to work you when band conditions allow a short hop.

73s
Chuck
KD9DVB

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 3:24 PM, Jim K5SP
<jinnis@...> wrote:

Please join me in welcoming new members:

2830  Mike  KC7MAW  04-09-21
2831  Wayne AC9HP 04-10-21

Jim K5SP
Executive/Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Welcome guys !

Worked KC7MAW  on 4/9/21.  Finally got one of new members when his activation date was after I worked him !

Jerry  N9AVY   PODXS #454