Topics

Welcome 2811

Jim K5SP

Please join me in welcoming new member:

2811 Terry KZ4KX

Terry's Membership data is 12/12/20, which means those contacts he has had since the contest started count as a member.

Welcome to the club Terry!

Jim K5SP
Executive Director
--
Jim,  K5SP #483

 Welcome Terry
Jim,
I had a contact with Terry last night and uploaded but he doesn't show up in my LONP list.  I have had contacts with several new members in the past few months and they don't show up either.  Looking at the Alpha list, the last entry was with #2786 on 7/8/20.  Is it possible that they have to be on the list before you can get credit for the contact and if so, how do we update it?

John
KC3FL

Stephen Melachrinos

John -

That's an artifact of the broken software. Something isn't getting connected between the "add the new member" logic and the "rebuild the membership list" logic. As a result, we are defaulting to more manual processes that aren't reflected in the endorsement checker.