Jim K5SP

Please join me in welcoming new member:

2800  Jim  WQ2H

Jim K5SP
Executive Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Welcome, Jim.  I hope to see you on the air, and I hope you have as much PODXS070 related fun as I have!

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Oct 30, 2020, at 9:07 AM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Please join me in welcoming new member:

2800  Jim  WQ2H

Jim K5SP
Executive Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Welcome Jim.

Looks like were closing in on 3000 members. Triple Play Sprint is coming up so just may see you on the waterfall.

Bob KK6KMU

Jerry N9AVY

Woo hoo !!! #2800 !!! #3000 isn't that far off now. Amazing with the alleged decline in PSK31 operation, PODXS 070 continues to add members. Statistics may not always be accurate and we're proving that !

Jerry n9avy

On Friday, October 30, 2020, 11:07:53 AM CDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Please join me in welcoming new member:

2800  Jim  WQ2H

Jim K5SP
Executive Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

And, Jim, WQ2H, is in New Hampshire.
That's always a plus for our W.A.S, & 5 to 9 Band W.A.S. chasing folks.

Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76