Topics

Welcome 2788

Jim K5SP

Please join me in welcoming new member(s):

2788 WD0EGC Jay

Jim K5SP
Executive Director/Membership Director
--
Jim,  K5SP #483

stan W9SMR

Welcome indeed, Jay!

That process was too gruesome!

Hopefully with the efforts of K5SP and K9DWR the new member process has been vastly improved. I hope your experience with our fabulous group gets better every day!!

Looking forward to working you again, this time as a member. I need the LONP!

73,
Stan
W9SMR/9

Please join me in welcoming new member(s):

2788 WD0EGC Jay

Jim K5SP
Executive Director/Membership Director

--
Jim, K5SP #483

Welcome Jay!   By my count you are only the 6th member from the state of North Dakota.  That is going to make you very popular each and every time you are on air!  My log shows we have worked twice before, but will be looking for you to add to my LONP count.  Also in every 070 Contest as ND is a rare multiplier!  73, and again, Welcome!  Hope you enjoy 070 Club as much as I do.

Rick - N7WE

070 - #1602 LONP - #231