Topics

Welcome 2736

Jim K5SP

Please join me in welcoming our new member(s):

2736  Cindy  KE8JNT

Jim K5SP
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Paula K7PAX #1739

Welcome Cindy! Glad to see another YL in the club! Hope to work you someday when propagation is a bit better!

Paula

On Mar 28, 2020, at 8:56 AM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Please join me in welcoming our new member(s):

2736  Cindy  KE8JNT

Jim K5SP
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Jim, I noticed an error in the 070 database.  I find these errors every time I upload the database to my PSKExpress digital program.  It goes through and tells me if something is wrong concerning the formatting.

Attached is a screenshot for you.  It is right after P070 #2715

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Mar 28, 2020, at 11:56 AM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Please join me in welcoming our new member(s):

2736  Cindy  KE8JNT

Jim K5SP
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

stan robinson

Cindy,

Welcome at last!

We have enjoyed your participation in the Valentine Sprint and St. Pat's Contests. I certainly benefited from your participation, giving me YL bonus points.

We have also enjoyed the participation of your very talented daughter, Danielle, KE8JNU. I'm surprised it took her so long to convince Mom that this was a truly fun group.

We welcome you and look forward to your continued participation! Fellow members, take a peek at Danielle's QRZ page!

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070 #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director

[...]