Topics

Welcome 2726

Jim K5SP

Please join me in welcoming new member(s):

2726  Don  NX1Q

Jim K5SP
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Paula K7PAX #1739

Don, welcome to the club! It is a fun bunch here, very helpful, and lots of fun activities! Hope to work you one day!

Paula K7PAX #1739

On Jan 12, 2020, at 5:51 AM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Please join me in welcoming new member(s):

2726  Don  NX1Q

Jim K5SP
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Rick - N7WE

Don-

Let me add my Welcome!  I hope you will find 070 Club as much fun as I have.  I love the endorsements (from easy to absolutely crazy hard!), the contests although I'm not a "contester," and the very helpful groups.io 070Club.  Be sure to sign up for the group!  You can get answers to almost any PSK question plus stay up-to-date on all the Club happenings!  Hope to work you soon!

LONP - #231