Topics

Welcome 2721, 2722

Jim K5SP

Please join me in welcoming new member(s):

2721  Bob  K8RGI
2722  Bill   N3XL

Jim K5SP
Membership Director
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

stan robinson

Welcome, welcome, Bob and Bill!

We were very happy to see that you both participated in the Doubleheader Contest and that the experience was evidently rewarding enough that you decided to join us for future opportunities..

We have noted that Bob, K8GGI, will provide significant competition in the future, as he grabbed 3rd place in the High Power category, and Bill was not far behind him.

We look forward to seeing your traces light our waterfalls!

73,
Stan #1611
W9SMR

Please join me in welcoming new member(s):

2721 Bob K8RGI
2722 Bill N3XL

Jim K5SP
Membership Director

--
Jim, K5SP #483
Member Services Director

David, K9DWR

* stan robinson <robinstan@...> [2020-01-01 16:49]:

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Jim K5SP

Bob's call is K8RGI.

Semnt via the Samsung Galaxy S10e, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Please join me in welcoming new member(s):

2721  Bob  K8RGI
2722  Bill   N3XL

Jim K5SP
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Rick - N7WE

Let me add my WELCOME! to Tom W7OXB, Bob K8RGI, and Bill N3XL.  Glad you have joined us.  I hope you find 070 Club as great an experience as I have.  Hope to add all 3 of you to my log during the coming PSKFest starting this Friday night (7PM EST 6PM CST, 5PM MST, and 4PM PST - 24 hours!)  There will be more PSK31 traces on the waterfall than we've seen in a long time!