WARC-CRAWL Winners

stan W9SMR

WARC-CRAWL Winners:

The Endorsement Daze #5 Event included a new Atta-Boy, WARC-CRAWL.

 To qualify, one must make one QSO on each of the WARC bands (30M, 17M, 12M) during the Event period August 21-22.

According to my best info, we had 4 members qualify:

Call                 #          With;
N7WE            2          KC9UR, KC3FL
KC9UR          2          N7WE, N5SLY
KC3FL           1          N7WE
N5SLY           1          KC9UR

Special commendation to N7WE and KC9UR who completed a 5 band blitz in 15 minutes, working 30M, 17M, 12M, 15M, and 10M in that order.
Call it WARC-SPEED!

Congratulations and thanks to each of you on your persistence and for participating to make PSK31 the go-to mode it has been in the past.

Your Atta-Boys will arrive shortly via email PDF.

If I have missed your qualifying efforts for WARC-CRAWL, please let me know right away.

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director