WARC-CRAWL RESULTS

Rick - N7WE

In the midst of all the APEs to work, there was also the WARC-CRAWL Atta-Boy to be had.  It was a banner time for WARC Bands from central Florida!  High points for me were:
Working Stan - KC9UR 30,17,12 just QSY, QSY, QSY in rapid order,
Working John - KC3FL on all three bands
Working new members Jeff - KN4FRG and Ted - KN4ZXG
Working Barry - VA7GEM - Florida to British Columbia - although it was barely enough to log!  (We got it done Barry!)

Below is my log for the WARC bands during DAZE #5.

# 5 DAZE WARC-CRAWL

Call Op Date Time On

30 meters
KC9UR Stan 8/21/21 11:56:03
KC9UR Bob 8/21/21 23:35:48
KC3FL John 8/22/21 13:36:03
KC9UR Stan 8/22/21 13:44:05
KN4ZXG Ted 8/22/21 14:58:40

17 meters
KC3FL John 8/21/21 15:05:52
KC9UR Stan 8/22/21 13:48:24
KN4FRG Jeff 8/22/21 14:42:43
N5SLY Lee 8/22/21 14:46:22
VA7GEM Barry 8/22/21 16:43:57

12 meters
KC3FL John 8/21/21 16:22:56
KC9UR Stan 8/22/21 13:50:28
KC9UR Bob 8/22/21 15:20:52

It was fun!  Can't wait for DAZE #6.  Wonder what new Atta-Boy they will dream up for that one!