Warc-Crawl HELP 12 meters

Lee McDaniel WB4QOJ

On 24921.5. WF 1500 need 12 meters for WARC-CRAWL

Thanks  Lee
WB4QOJ
070 #2857

Rick - N7WE

On 12m at 1700 UTC - SHOUTING!  75W!

Lee McDaniel WB4QOJ

Rick,

    I see nothing I am calling also.
24921.5. WF 1500

Lee WB4QOJ

On Sun, May 15, 2022, 1:04 PM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
On 12m at 1700 UTC - SHOUTING!  75W!

Nothing on the waterfall here Lee.  12m must be completely closed.  I'll check it again in about an hour.  Good luck!  I still need a 12m Q for the Crawl.

Rick...unusual propagation.
At 1643z, I worked John, KC3FL.
We started with his signal at IMD -24 and within 5 minutes, it was -4.
My old theory that propagation changes every 15 minutes is proving to be pretty much correct.
Right now, I'm beating the drums pretty hard also, with no joy.
Milt.
n6mg