Warc Crawl

Stan,
The instructions for qualifying for WARC_CRAWL is 
To qualify for the WARC-CRAWL, simply complete one (1) QSO on each of the 3 WARC bands. Then send an email to PR@... and

upload your log.

Do you mean upload to that link or attach a copy of your log?

John
KC3FL

Rick - N7WE

John-
Stan is temporarily unavailable on the group as they are in transit to their summer home in Indiana.  He hopes to get internet ASAP after arrival, but in the past it has taken a few days to get service reopened.  He should be back up mid-week at the latest.

If memory serves, last year it was send him an email to claim the Atta-boy and then upload your complete log to the Awards Progress Checker to get credit towards TRI-WARC and 12/21, 17/17, and 30/30.  But I may be wrong.  
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

stan W9SMR

The log upload to the Endorsement checker has nothing to do with my sending out the WARC-CRAWL Atta-Boys. The upload is just to insure that our Endorsement Checker receives the logs and gives proper credit for the WARC Awards.

All I need is an email indicating the Daze participant made the WARC contacts needed.

Same goes for the Chimp Chase. All I need is the Chimp's email to me indicating that he/she did go portable or mobile and participate. I can also skim that info from the Reflector brag post indicating their success.

I am trying to keep it simple. I trust what I receive either way and will crank out the Atta-Boys to follow up.

Hope this helps.

Stan
070 PR Guy
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2022 1:34 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Warc Crawl

Stan,
The instructions for qualifying for WARC_CRAWL is
To qualify for the WARC-CRAWL, simply complete one (1) QSO on each of the 3 WARC bands. Then send an email to PR@...<mailto:PR@...> and

upload your log.

Do you mean upload to that link or attach a copy of your log?

John
KC3FL

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

I did it.  I mean we did it.  Bob KF3AA  and I made the 3 contacts for the WARC-CRAWL while solving technical issues on my end and antenna switches on his.  Will send the required email and submit my log after tomorrow's CHIMP CHASE.  
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Buz Johnson

I’m 2/3 the way there.  Just need a 12m contact.  I’ve made 3 contacts overall.
I had some serious RF problems at the start, but was able to do a little Southern Engineering to help the problem.  I took some 1” braided copper strap, ran it from my rig straight down through the deck and drove a long screwdriver into the ground and clamped it.
I’ll be around most of the day