Warc Crawl

Stan,
The instructions for qualifying for WARC_CRAWL is
To qualify for the WARC-CRAWL, simply complete one (1) QSO on each of the 3 WARC bands. Then send an email to PR@... and

upload your log.

Do you mean upload to that link or attach a copy of your log?

John
KC3FL

Rick - N7WE

John-
Stan is temporarily unavailable on the group as they are in transit to their summer home in Indiana.  He hopes to get internet ASAP after arrival, but in the past it has taken a few days to get service reopened.  He should be back up mid-week at the latest.

If memory serves, last year it was send him an email to claim the Atta-boy and then upload your complete log to the Awards Progress Checker to get credit towards TRI-WARC and 12/21, 17/17, and 30/30.  But I may be wrong.

stan W9SMR

The log upload to the Endorsement checker has nothing to do with my sending out the WARC-CRAWL Atta-Boys. The upload is just to insure that our Endorsement Checker receives the logs and gives proper credit for the WARC Awards.

All I need is an email indicating the Daze participant made the WARC contacts needed.

Same goes for the Chimp Chase. All I need is the Chimp's email to me indicating that he/she did go portable or mobile and participate. I can also skim that info from the Reflector brag post indicating their success.

I am trying to keep it simple. I trust what I receive either way and will crank out the Atta-Boys to follow up.

Hope this helps.

73,
Stan
070 PR Guy