W7Y Come and Get Wyoming

Bill-N7RI

Good morning everyone.
This is the last weekend for the W7Y Come and Get Wyoming event.  I will be on 20M today @ 19:00-20:00 UTC and 21:00-22:00 along with tomorrow on 20M 2 20:00-22:00.
Sorry, still no 40, haven't been able to solve that problem yet.  If anyone needs any other band please let me know and I'll do what I can to help you.
73
Bill N7RI
070-1191

Stephen KO4CVU

Bill,

Is there any possibility that you could move your offset up over 1,000 Hz.
My little transceiver won't hit its optimum 5 watts until I get over 1,000 Hz offset and I'd sure like to make contact with you.
Thanks,
--
Stephen, KO4CVU
Evans, GA

Bill-N7RI

Sure.  Let me finish this QSO UP. Where would work good for you for me to move to?

On Sun, Oct 17, 2021, 2:50 PM Stephen KO4CVU <goinfishin1952@...> wrote:
Bill,

Is there any possibility that you could move your offset up over 1,000 Hz.
My little transceiver won't hit its optimum 5 watts until I get over 1,000 Hz offset and I'd sure like to make contact with you.
Thanks,
--
Stephen, KO4CVU
Evans, GA

Lee McDaniel WB4QOJ

Bill,

    Tried yesterday several hours calling you and I guess you never heard me. You were solid to me nice signal
Will try again now .

WB4QOJ
Dallas, GA.

“The work of volunteer groups throughout our country represents the very heart and soul of America. They have helped make this the most compassionate, generous, and humane society that ever existed on the face of this earth.”

— Ronald Reagan

On Sun, Oct 17, 2021, 5:05 PM Bill-N7RI <N7RI.WY@...> wrote:
Sure.  Let me finish this QSO UP. Where would work good for you for me to move to?

On Sun, Oct 17, 2021, 2:50 PM Stephen KO4CVU <goinfishin1952@...> wrote:
Bill,

Is there any possibility that you could move your offset up over 1,000 Hz.
My little transceiver won't hit its optimum 5 watts until I get over 1,000 Hz offset and I'd sure like to make contact with you.
Thanks,
--
Stephen, KO4CVU
Evans, GA

Bill-N7RI

Lee. I'm at about 1450.  On with KO4CVU NOW.

On Sun, Oct 17, 2021, 3:07 PM Lee McDaniel WB4QOJ <wb4qoj@...> wrote:
[...]

JoAnn Donaldson

Bill,
   Thanks for the contact into WY.

[...]

[...]