W5R - Red River Bridge War Special Event

Leland Sly

 I will be participating in this Special Event starting Friday evening at 0000z.  I'll be using PSK31 on 40 & 80 meters.  Saturday I may very well try other bands as conditions allow.

Additional info is available here...

www.qrz/com/db/w5r

Hope to see you on the waterfall.

73

Lee N5SLY

Leland Sly

Fixed the link to QRZ.com

73

Lee N5SLY
 I will be participating in this Special Event starting Friday evening at 0000z.  I'll be using PSK31 on 40 & 80 meters.  Saturday I may very well try other bands as conditions allow.

Additional info is available here...

Hope to see you on the waterfall.

73

Lee N5SLY