Topics

W5I Red River Bridge War Special Event

Leland Sly

Doing a little PSK work this evening using PSK31 on 3.580 MHz is anyone would like a QSO.

Thanks & 73

Lee N5SLY #2241

Don - KM4UDX

Hello Lee!! I was sooo lucky to PSK with you last night.  Thank you so much for the fun history lesson, and the chance to meet and chat with you.

Very fun indeed.  Thanks again for the special station operation.
--
Don, km4udx, uBITX.

Leland Sly

Thanks!  Glad we were able to have that QSO.

73

Lee N5SLY operating as W5I