Topics

W4NKL

Jim K5SP

Does anyone have any address information for W4NKL, Keith.  LKA Columbus GA,

We have had two envelopes returned with stickers and certificates saying not deliverable as addressed, and, the address on the envelopes matches what is in our database, QRZ, and the FCC ULS.

Any information would be greately appreciated.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

GA - Bob - K4VBM

Nope,

I'm in GA, and don't know him, and ULS has the same address QRZ has.

But did you send an email to the email address on QRZ, w4nkl@...,
and see if he responds?

Bob
K4VBM (Very Bad Memory)

On 8/20/2020 5:21 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:
Does anyone have any address information for W4NKL, Keith.  LKA Columbus GA,

We have had two envelopes returned with stickers and certificates saying not deliverable as addressed, and, the address on the envelopes matches what is in our database, QRZ, and the FCC ULS.

Any information would be greately appreciated.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Matthew King - AK4MK

Jim - I know Keith, and he recently moved.  He now lives just down the road from me.  If you'd like to send his envelopes to me, I can make sure he gets them promptly.   I'll also let him know that he needs to change his address with the FCC.

73

Matt
AK4MK
070 #1708

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 5:21 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
Does anyone have any address information for W4NKL, Keith.  LKA Columbus GA,

We have had two envelopes returned with stickers and certificates saying not deliverable as addressed, and, the address on the envelopes matches what is in our database, QRZ, and the FCC ULS.

Any information would be greately appreciated.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Yes, and nothing heard from him as of yet.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Email bounced.

Jim