Topics

W3HF/6

Steve W3HF

I'll be heading back out to California tomorrow, and operating (when
I have time) from the Lockheed Martin club station in Sunnyvale. It
has been reported that they now have a Rigblaster hooked up to a
Yaesu FT-1000D. (Their antennas are pretty nice, too.) Assuming I
can figure out how they're set up, I may be able to get on the
WARC bands. And from my experience there last month, I expect
the signal from the station to do quite well. (My three watt PSK-20
was 599 into VK, FK, JA, and BX.)

I'll be out there until 3 August. So keep your eyes open for
W3HF/6, and maybe I'll even be able to get on the other bands.

P.S. If you want to check out the station, there's a web site at
http://www.qsl.net/lmeraarc

P.P.S. Could someone forward to me the "standard" PSK
frequencies for the other bands? I've never paid much attention
since I am single-band at home. Thanks.