Valentine Sprint

What is the best way to designate a YL when we upload log?  Should we use Call/YL or list them in the soap box?

John
KC3FL

Josef 'Jeff' Sipek

On Tue, Feb 09, 2021 at 08:01:57 -0800, John - KC3FL via groups.io wrote:
What is the best way to designate a YL when we upload log?  Should we use
Call/YL or list them in the soap box?
I just assumed it'd go into the SRX_STRING/STX_STRING ADIF fields...

Jeff, sadly without an HF antenna at the moment.

David, K9DWR

* John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl=aol.com@groups.io> [2021-02-09 08:01]:
What is the best way to designate a YL when we upload log?  Should we use Call/YL or list them in the soap box?
If you mean, "how do I mark what I am?," that's a radio button on the upload form.

If you mean, "Where do I put YL for an individual QSO?," the scorer will pick
that up in the following fields, in descending order:

app_n1mm_misctext
srx_string
srx
comment
notes
name
other
award

The most common I've seen are srx_string and comment, but any will work (yes, I've seen some weird locations).

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com