From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 9:54 AM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Valentine Contest

I was working on my macros this morning and got those set.
What is everyone gonna use for the  CQ TEST?? Like CQ Valentine test or some thing like that.
Tnx

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Dave Rowlinson

I use fldigi and n3fjp normally.  Is there any recommendations on how to set these up for the proper exchanges?

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 10:56 stan W9SMR <robinstan@...> wrote:
The recommended Dall is:  Call: “CQ 070 Valentine Sprint

This has somehow slipped off the Rules page, but was the recommended Call in years past.

See you there!

73,
Stan
W9SMR
070 PR Dir

I was working on my macros this morning and got those set.
What is everyone gonna use for the  CQ TEST?? Like CQ Valentine test or some thing like that.
Tnx

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Dave,
I see Stan's good recommendation. I try to always follow that.
However, once the operating event begins, you'll see all kinds of CQ's.
Me?
"CQ 070 Valentine Sprint...any station, anywhere de n6mg N6mg n6mg k "
Milt.
N6MG

I was working on my macros this morning and got those set.
What is everyone gonna use for the  CQ TEST?? Like CQ Valentine test or some thing like that.
Tnx

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Jim K5SP

Stan, the call information is on the web page!

Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 9:54 AM

I was working on my macros this morning and got those set.
What is everyone gonna use for the  CQ TEST?? Like CQ Valentine test or some thing like that.
Tnx

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

stan W9SMR

Man, I was sure it was in the Rules, but then when I went to confirm it, I didn't see it.

And I even thought I had copied the info directly from the Rules page when I sent the 1-week announcement.

Sorry for the false chain-rattle. There are enough real rattles, you do not need any fake rattles.

Sorry!

73,
Stan

I was working on my macros this morning and got those set.
What is everyone gonna use for the CQ TEST?? Like CQ Valentine test or some thing like that.
Tnx

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

--
Jim, K5SP #483

I went and added it after I saw your message

On 2/10/2021 12:03 PM, stan W9SMR wrote:
Man, I was sure it was in the Rules, but then when I went to confirm it, I didn't see it.

And I even thought I had copied the info directly from the Rules page when I sent the 1-week announcement.

Sorry for the false chain-rattle. There are enough real rattles, you do not need any fake rattles.

Sorry!

73,
Stan

I was working on my macros this morning and got those set.
What is everyone gonna use for the  CQ TEST?? Like CQ Valentine test or some thing like that.
Tnx

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim,  K5SP #483

Mike N6STA

The web page says "CQ Valentines Sprint". Stan's recommendation and Jerry's example say "CQ 070 Valentine Sprint".
--
73 - Mike N6STA 1516 LONP 236

Jim K5SP

I will correct the page.

Jim K5SP

On Feb 11, 2021 7:13 PM, Mike N6STA <mike.rosmore@...> wrote:
The web page says "CQ Valentines Sprint". Stan's recommendation and Jerry's example say "CQ 070 Valentine Sprint".
--
73 - Mike N6STA 1516 LONP 236

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

or  a reasonable facimile there of .  Emoji