USS Pampanito PSK operation

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 9/27/2001 2:28:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
DL2AYL@t-online.de writes:

I'm on air until Sunday with a special call sign DL0THR.
Hey, what's this all abt?? Jay

D. Franklin <k6df@...>

Erika, and other DX stations . . .

What is a good GMT time for you to the west coast of the US?

I will be going to the USS Pampanito to operate PSK this weekend, and will try
to make a few Q's with DX stations, and 070 club member stations.

73, Dennis K6DF
070 member #091
======================================

DL2AYL@...

Hi Denis, thanks for asking....
it should work between 15.00 and 18.00 UTC but on 15 or 10 meters, have
checked my log for the past two weeks.
I'm on air until Sunday with a special call sign DL0THR.
Good weekend to all and get ready for the Rumble !
73 Erika/DL2AYL

DL2AYL@...

We are celebrating the "Day of the Thuringians", Thuringia is our state ind
the Federal Republic.
If someone is collecting DOK for the DLD-Award, with that call goes the
special DOK: THR
73's Erika/DL2AYL