From: JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io <main@070club.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Jun 29, 2021 7:38 pm
Subject: [070Club] Uploads2

So I made a ADIF of ALL my PSK contacts and uploaded it to the Awards Progress Checker. It has been sitting there for 6 minutes saying "RUNNING". How long does it take before it reports back and I look at the awards listing?

JoAnn
AB8YZ

JoAnn Donaldson

That is a problem that needs to be fixed. Also it said I could apply for 4 awards. I clicked on all 4 and it then said I had another Award I could apply for. So I clicked on it and it displayed the 4 awards I had already said I could apply for. it just keeps on switching between the 4 then the 1 and back to the 4. Also I can not download the Membership Award because my callsign is NOT in the list.

JoAnn
AB8YZ.

On Tuesday, June 29, 2021, 6:51:07 PM CDT, Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io <melachri@...> wrote:

You may need to refresh the page--there's a button on page to do that.

When I look at the page now, it's done.

So I made a ADIF of ALL my PSK contacts and uploaded it to the Awards Progress Checker. It has been sitting there for 6 minutes saying "RUNNING". How long does it take before it reports back and I look at the awards listing?

JoAnn
AB8YZ

When your call shows up at the top of the list, hit the refresh button.  Don't hit the refresh button before your call moves up or I think you will disconnect and your call will just sit there and do nothing.

John
KC3FL