Uploads2

JoAnn Donaldson

So I made a ADIF of ALL my PSK contacts and uploaded it to the Awards Progress Checker. It has been sitting there for 6 minutes saying "RUNNING". How long does it take before it reports back and I look at the awards listing?

JoAnn
AB8YZ

Stephen Melachrinos

You may need to refresh the page--there's a button on page to do that. 

When I look at the page now, it's done.

Steve
W3HF

-----Original Message-----
To: main@070club.groups.io <main@070club.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Jun 29, 2021 7:38 pm
Subject: [070Club] Uploads2

So I made a ADIF of ALL my PSK contacts and uploaded it to the Awards Progress Checker. It has been sitting there for 6 minutes saying "RUNNING". How long does it take before it reports back and I look at the awards listing?

JoAnn
AB8YZ

JoAnn Donaldson

That is a problem that needs to be fixed. Also it said I could apply for 4 awards. I clicked on all 4 and it then said I had another Award I could apply for. So I clicked on it and it displayed the 4 awards I had already said I could apply for. it just keeps on switching between the 4 then the 1 and back to the 4. Also I can not download the Membership Award because my callsign is NOT in the list.

JoAnn
AB8YZ.

On Tuesday, June 29, 2021, 6:51:07 PM CDT, Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io <melachri@...> wrote:

You may need to refresh the page--there's a button on page to do that. 

When I look at the page now, it's done.

Steve
W3HF

-----Original Message-----
To: main@070club.groups.io <main@070club.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Jun 29, 2021 7:38 pm
Subject: [070Club] Uploads2

JoAnn
AB8YZ

When your call shows up at the top of the list, hit the refresh button.  Don't hit the refresh button before your call moves up or I think you will disconnect and your call will just sit there and do nothing.

John
KC3FL