Unicomradio

Randy True

Got a link to this new toy in the mailbox this morning. Looks interesting.

Randy
W4RTT

Barry VA7GEM

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 05:26 AM, Randy True wrote:
Got a link to this new toy in the mailbox this morning. Looks interesting.

Randy
W4RTT

 I also received this shot of SPAM. Somebody raiding the mailing list for emails.
Barry

Jerry N9AVY

Got the piece of SPAM as well. Kinda looks like someone raided our mailing list.

Kind of pricey at $199 and they have to special make a cable for radio. Think I'll stick with Signalink USB.

Jerry N9AVY   #454

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 07:26:14 AM CDT, Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:

Got a link to this new toy in the mailbox this morning. Looks interesting.

Randy
W4RTT

Randy True

I do see an advantage. I know Pasket/APRS required a modem. Doesn't Pactor/Amtor too?

New toys Jerry!

Randy
W4RTT

Got the piece of SPAM as well. Kinda looks like someone raided our mailing list.

Kind of pricey at $199 and they have to special make a cable for radio. Think I'll stick with Signalink USB.

Jerry N9AVY   #454

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 07:26:14 AM CDT, Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:

Got a link to this new toy in the mailbox this morning. Looks interesting.

Randy
W4RTT

Jerry N9AVY

NTS   (New Toy Syndrome)  no cure available !   Emoji

Jerry  n9avy

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 09:00:29 AM CDT, Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:

I do see an advantage. I know Pasket/APRS required a modem. Doesn't Pactor/Amtor too?

New toys Jerry!

Randy
W4RTT

Got the piece of SPAM as well. Kinda looks like someone raided our mailing list.

Kind of pricey at $199 and they have to special make a cable for radio. Think I'll stick with Signalink USB.

Jerry N9AVY   #454

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 07:26:14 AM CDT, Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:

Got a link to this new toy in the mailbox this morning. Looks interesting.

Randy
W4RTT

William Wagaman

Rather pricey and it does not have a sound card internally. I will continue to make my own sound card interfaces.

Bill N3GTY

--
Bill Wagaman N3GTY