Triple Play Low Band Sprint –Tomorrow

stan W9SMR

 The Ø7Ø Club TRIPLE PLAY LOW BAND SPRINT is Tomorrow

November 12 - 0000 UTC

November 14 - 2359 UTC

Check out the helpful Contest Start Timer

“Triple Play Starts In:”

On our Home page

Sprint Rules – This is a 3 day event. Work a 6 hour block each UTC Date. For Scoring, your 6 hour block will start with the hour you select on the Scoring page and continue for the next 6 hours. You may have only one “Block” or “Block Portion” on a given UTC date.

Work each station once per band during the contest. (Same station, same band, different day is a DUPE!)

Open to all licensed radio amateurs. Using 40M, 80M and 160M.

For Rules and detailsClick Here RULES- Triple Play Low Band Sprint

Frequencies: - 1.807 / 1.838 MHz (Europe). 3.580, 7.070 / 7.040 / 7.035 (Europe) MHz

4 Power Categories
:

QRP < 5 W
Low < 25 W
Medium < 50 W
High < 100 W

Exchange:
  State/Province/Country (SPC)    eg: “W9SMR  FL”

Call: “CQ 070 Sprint”

All entry logs
 must be received within 1 week after the event ends.

The upload link will be activated after the contest closes.   See Rules page.

This event will again test your ingenuity and stealthy antenna talents. But with 3 bands to choose from, you can optimize your luck with propagation.

And it will again be worth pursuing, in order to grab that Top Band Endorsement Sticker with 20 QSOS on 160M. Only 45 of our 2,946 members have earned the Top Band Sticker.

And 160M QSOs count as 3 points each.

This is one of our most popular contests. Last year43 logs were submitted. Let’s see if we can beat that turnout.

73,

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director