Triple Play Low Band Sprint – Chat

Darin - KO4EJD

I'll be on the Triple Play Sprint chat during the Sprint.  Hope to see others on there as well.
FYI Out here in Yuma AZ, 160m is opening up around 0100 and closes between 0530-0600.  I'd like to get those 160m contacts in the log early.
I'll be using a 203' long wire sloper and a 30' vertical.  Good luck to everyone.
73
Darin
KO4EJD

38671gardener

Is a "sprint" contest where you surrender the frequency and move to another after making a contact?

Paul
KD4GUB

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021, 3:25 PM Darin - KO4EJD <darin.crowley@...> wrote:
I'll be on the Triple Play Sprint chat during the Sprint.  Hope to see others on there as well.
FYI Out here in Yuma AZ, 160m is opening up around 0100 and closes between 0530-0600.  I'd like to get those 160m contacts in the log early.
I'll be using a 203' long wire sloper and a 30' vertical.  Good luck to everyone.
73
Darin
KO4EJD

JoAnn Donaldson

How do you get on the Triple Three Chat??

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Friday, November 12, 2021, 03:25:20 PM CST, Darin - KO4EJD <darin.crowley@...> wrote:

I'll be on the Triple Play Sprint chat during the Sprint.  Hope to see others on there as well.
FYI Out here in Yuma AZ, 160m is opening up around 0100 and closes between 0530-0600.  I'd like to get those 160m contacts in the log early.
I'll be using a 203' long wire sloper and a 30' vertical.  Good luck to everyone.
73
Darin
KO4EJD

Stephen Melachrinos

No. We use that word to mean a short contest, in this case, six hours per day.

That's in contrast to a contest that's 24 hours long.

Is a "sprint" contest where you surrender the frequency and move to another after making a contact?

Paul
KD4GUB

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021, 3:25 PM Darin - KO4EJD <darin.crowley@...> wrote:
I'll be on the Triple Play Sprint chat during the Sprint.  Hope to see others on there as well.
FYI Out here in Yuma AZ, 160m is opening up around 0100 and closes between 0530-0600.  I'd like to get those 160m contacts in the log early.
I'll be using a 203' long wire sloper and a 30' vertical.  Good luck to everyone.
73
Darin
KO4EJD

No Sir...get on...do search & pounce, or just call CQ...
My macro is long for Cq'ing, but I want to give non-members an invitation to respond also.

<TX>
helloooo cq cq cq de n6mg n6mg..any station anywhere...TRIPLE PLAY SPRINT...de n6mg n6mg k
<RXANDCLEAR>

de Milt.
070-650
LONP #76