Topics

Triple Play Low Band Sprint - Correction

stan W9SMR

The Ø7Ø Club TRIPLE PLAY LOW BAND SPRINT less than 1 week away –

The corrected ending date/time for the event is:

Saturday, November 14 - 0000 UTC (Friday, Nov. 13 - 7:00 p.m. EST * )

to Monday, November 16 - 2359 UTC (Monday, Nov. 16 – 6:59 p.m. EST * )

Sprint Rules – This is a 3 day event. Work a 6 hour block each UTC Date. For Scoring, your 6 hour block will start with the hour you select on the Scoring page and continue for the next 6 hours. You may have only one “Block” or “Block Portion” on a given date.

Work each station once per band during the contest. (Same station, same band, different day is a dupe!)

Open to all licensed radio amateurs. Using 40M, 80M and 160M.

For Rules and detailsClick Here Triple Play Rules

Frequencies: - 1.807 / 1.838 MHz (Europe). 3.580, 7.070 / 7.040 / 7.035 (Europe) MHz

4 Power Categories
:

QRP < 5 W
Low < 25 W
Medium < 50 W
High < 100 W

Exchange:
 Callsign,  RST  and  State/Province/Country (SPC)    eg: “W9SMR  599  FL”

Call: “CQ 070 Sprint”

All entry logs
 must be received within 1 week after the event ends. Upload at Scorer Link shown in rules.

This event will again test your ingenuity and stealthy antenna talents. But with 3 bands to choose from, you can optimize your luck with propagation.

And it will again be worth pursuing, in order to grab that Top Band Endorsement Sticker with 20 QSOS on 160M. Only 44 of our 2,800 members have earned the Top Band Sticker.

And 160M QSOs count as 3 points each.

This is one of our most popular contests. Last year, 29 logs were submitted. Let’s see if we can beat that turnout.

73,

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director

Barry VA7GEM

Upload at Scorer Link shown in rules.

My link is not a link to another page
TVM
Barry

Barry VA7GEM

OK Found it
Click the link to the 070 website rules page then click that scorer link which is not active yet
cheers
Barry

Jim K5SP

The scorer link is not available yet.  It will be available for the contest.

Jim K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Barry VA7GEM