Tri-Warc Award

I would be interested on the new award. Checked my logs and I have 3 on 30m, 2 on 17m,0 on 12 m.
I will be monitoring 17 and 12 today if anyone is ard.
Thanks

--
Dave NU4N #1657

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 03:11 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
NU4N #1657

caLLING NOW ON 12 METERS ANYONE ARD ??

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Switching to 18.097 now 16:00
--
Dave NU4N #1657

Dave,
I'll try 17 mtrs for 15 mins at 17:30 utc.  You are usually strong on my waterfall on 20.  If we hook up we can try 12

John
KC3FL

OK JOHN I WILL BE RIGHT THERE
--
Dave NU4N #1657

I WILL BE ON 18.092
--
Dave NU4N #1657

i BEEN CALLING CQ BUT LOOKS LIKE A NO GO. Thanks for trying John

--
Dave NU4N #1657

I was there and also gave it a shot on 18.097 the regular freq.  You'll probably have better luck if you post a time an hour or two before you go there.  Don't give up.
John
KC3FL

Good idea John . Agn tnx for trying 73. Theres always tommorrow
Dave NU4N #1657