TRI-WARC

K5SIT BOB <k5sit@...>

Hi ya folks,

Jay N3DQU gave me the first contact on 12m at 14:00z 09:00AM CDT about 30
minutes ago.

I have 3 on 30m and 3 on 17m thanks to Jay also this morning.

I still need 2 more on on 12m,

I have to run to town for a short while then will call CQ at the top of the
hour
and also at the bottom of the hour when I get back home.
Hope to see some more sigs. on 12m.

73 es gud dx de Bob k5sit

John AG4CZ <ag4cz@...>

Look for me this evening around 2200UTC.
John AG4CZ
--- In 070@y..., "K5SIT BOB" <k5sit@p...> wrote:
Hi ya folks,

Jay N3DQU gave me the first contact on 12m at 14:00z 09:00AM CDT
about 30
minutes ago.

I have 3 on 30m and 3 on 17m thanks to Jay also this morning.

I still need 2 more on on 12m,

I have to run to town for a short while then will call CQ at the
top of the
hour
and also at the bottom of the hour when I get back home.
Hope to see some more sigs. on 12m.

73 es gud dx de Bob k5sit

DL2AYL@...

Hi Bob, will be there, maybe the dx-God will be gracious...
73's Erika/DL2AYL