Traces, but less than 20% copy

Jerry N9AVY

Interesting waterfall this morning.   Saw a  " 0ANT" but couldn't copy prefix - Antarctica ? Earlier thought I saw a faint trace for a "VU2" calling CQ, but couldn't pull him out either.   Maybe just wishful thinking ???

Jerry  n9avy  #454

ON2AD Pat

Hi Jerry,

I have work DQ60ANT this day on 20M at 11:30 UTC but this is a Special Event station
see QRZ.com for this Callsign and the activity of 60ANT.

73 de Pat OS2AD (ON2AD)

Jerry N9AVY

Most likely was DQ60ANT with faint opening to Europe..  Thanks Pat for clarification.

Once again my hopes of working Antarctica on PSK31 are dashed !   Emoji

Jerry   n9avy