Topics

Topics and Comments

Jim K5SP

As a general rule, topics and comments should be confined to items involving Club matters, ham radio, and PSK related items.  Of course, friendly personal comments to fellow members are acceptable.
Please make sure to avoid discussions and comments about politics, religion, and current events, even in signatures. Always remember, we are an INTERNATIONAL club and those topics have no place on our reflector.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 07:50 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:
As a general rule, topics and comments should be confined to items involving Club matters, ham radio, and PSK related items.  Of course, friendly personal comments to fellow members are acceptable.
Please make sure to avoid discussions and comments about politics, religion, and current events, even in signatures. Always remember, we are an INTERNATIONAL club and those topics have no place on our reflector.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Thank you Jim
There are days I wish signature commentary had never been thought of.
Have a good weekend
Barry