Topics

Tnx Stimckers

I did'nt know I worked that many contacts for the amout of stickers I got.
Tnx for all the hard work with the back log you had,
Dave NU4N #1657

Jim K5SP

Your welcome, Dave.   It took a lot of effort to get everything caught up, stickers and certificates mailed, and we are now up to date on member benefits.

Thanks to all for your patience while the backlog was being sorted out and removed.  We will continue to work hard for this, the best PSK club in existence.

Many thanks to Jeff W3WMU, and Bob KK6KMU for taking the many sheets of stickers, cutting them out appropriately, putting them in envelopes, stamping, and mailing.   Your great work is not unnoticed, nor is it not vastly appreciated.  It's members like you that go above and beyond that keeps the club going.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

delos_byrne

Thanks to Jim, Jeff and Bob..
Got my stickers!
Delos/NO8R 👍🙂

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

[...]

Stephen Melachrinos

Got mine too, yesterday.

Thank you!

Bill-N7RI

Got mine today also.  I don't check the mailbox every day so I'm sure it was recent.  Seems like I got another envelope just a couple weeks ago.

Thanks many times to the power to be's and with worker bees that make this club what it is.
Keep up the good work.
Bill
N7RI
070-1191

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 3:53 AM Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:
I did'nt know I worked that many contacts for the amout of stickers I got.
Tnx for all the hard work with the back log you had,
Dave NU4N #1657

Rick - N7WE

Me too!  Thank Jim, Jeff, Bob.  Massive task to do all that catchup, but you guys did it!  070 Club is rising again like the Phoenix.

Ken Campbell

Jim K5SP,

You guys are the BEST! Many grateful thanks for all your efforts on behalf of the membership!

BTW, still working on the apple butter issue... 😉
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD