From: W7RTL <rtlatimer60@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Oct 31, 2020 12:19 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Welcome 2800

Welcome to the club Jim
2800, cool number
73 W7RTL
Rich

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 9:07 AM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
Please join me in welcoming new member:

2800  Jim  WQ2H

Jim K5SP
Executive Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Milt, I cannot open this file in Firefox, or Edge.

Jim K5SP

On 10/31/2020 2:49 PM, Milton Garb via groups.io wrote:
Jim, I opened the document, added #2800, then saved it as .html.
There's lot's of different file extensions for Excel.
BUT, when I saved it, Excel advised that some features might not work.
There's Priests and there's Alter Boys....If anyone can solve the situation, it's Steve!
Milt
N6MG