Thanks.... Santa?

G. E. Janssens - K5WW

I found an envelope in my post office box this afternoon. Hand-written name and address, two typos in my last name alone. No return address.

Inside that envelope: another, smaller envelope sent by the PODXS070 Club. Unopened, mailed to me July 23.

And... a hand-written note, from someone who apologizes "found this in my box some time in July. Wanted to forward to you but forgot about it until now".

Pardon my late "thank you"; but thank you for all the stickers, PODXS! And thank you for the Christmas present, anonymous forwarder :-)

73,

Erik - K5WW

Jim K5SP

That's great news! Glad you got them, albeit a bit late.

On the envelope inside, was the address correct, if not, I need to update our records so that it gets correctly mailed next time.

Merry Christmas, 73

Jim K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

malcolm heard

Going to risk asking a "dumb" question.

Regarding 365 endorsements I have not found the rules.  So..

Must all contacts be made in a single calendar year?
Are member contacts required or any contact OK?
Can you have duplicates throughout the year? Same person on different days?

Thanks for any info....

Malcolm KE0JBT

On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 8:06 AM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

[...]

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
heardmalcolm2017@...
402.202.3853

Leadership • Culture • Talent

Jim K5SP

No doesn't have to be in same year, just have to have contacts on every calendar day, can span over years. Feb 29th is only once every 4 years, for 366/leap year.

Can have dupes on different days, and doesn't have to be a member.

Hope this clears up things for you.

Merry Christmas
73

On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 10:32 AM, malcolm heard
<heardmalcolm2017@...> wrote:
[...]

Perfect thanks

On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 10:50 AM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
[...]

The address was correct on the envelope inside , Jim, thank you.

It's just a small error by one of the postal workers inside the post office. We don't have a mail carrier here; we all have PO Boxes. Mistakes like these have happened before; but most of the time I find out in a matter of days, not months. I suppose the PO Box it was put it was rented by one of the many snowbirds who move in and back out of town every year.

Thanks again, 73,

Erik - K5WW