THANK YOU KC9UR!

Rick - N7WE

A great big THANK YOU! to Bob and Stan for another successful APE.  Year after year you guys come through and make a lot of fun happen for we 070 members.  Can't wait to read your APE Tales.

JEFF WALSH

I will second Rick’s thoughts and thank the KC9UR boys for another fantastic APE 🦍 extravaganza under adverse band conditions for the first 2 days.
Many Thanks and 73s

Jeff
W3WMU