Topics

TDW was Fun

spdomingue@...

Nando -

Congratulations on the upgrade! Unfortunately I never did hear you glad I got
to work you in the rumble.

To everyone

I had a great time and looking to the next TDB this was fun even with all the
nonmembers that called to ask what is the 070 contest.

I worked 30 members and 47 contacts, but did not get one in the log but was
on the dup sheet with the number DARN! But I got to give out 4747 points that
was great for me. Hope I did OK buy everyone. I tried to work everyone and
could have done more but Saturday night no one could print me on 40 I was
told
"you are very weak and no print!!"

Steve D