TDW all over

Jerry N9AVY

Had lotsa of problems besides computer crashing. But picked up 9 new LONPs plus 1 new grid in MI...    Kinda wondering where all the hams in AMI have gone off to ???

Lots of activity this contest.  Hope things continue to improve.

73,   Jerry  n9avy #454

Bill-N7RI

Sorry I had to miss out on the bulk of the fun this weekend.   Even though I had to be out of town to attend family events I was able to make a few contacts despite the commitments and bad wifi.    I think next year family should consult my ham calendar before scheduling anything. Hi Hi.

Bill
N7RI
070-1191

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021, 10:40 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Had lotsa of problems besides computer crashing. But picked up 9 new LONPs plus 1 new grid in MI...    Kinda wondering where all the hams in AMI have gone off to ???

Lots of activity this contest.  Hope things continue to improve.

73,   Jerry  n9avy #454

Alan Sorum WL7CG

I had around 75 QSOs during the contest, mostly on 20, with a few on 40. This is some sort of recent history record, haven't see this much PSK activity in long while. My LONP count went to 249, lots of 0000s.

Thanks to everyone, Jerry was my first contact of the event.

73 Alan WL7CG

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA

Mike / KC7MAW

Well, that was a great contest.  The waterfall was Rockin !!   Had many moments where I looked at the waterfall, thought all the current stations were already worked,  But then some new one would drop in.

Jerry N9AVY

Alan:

Proud to be your 1st TDW contact !   Saturday night I flaked out from 8 pm until about 9 am out of exhaustion.  Just can't contest like in the old days. Getting too old now. Rats !

Jerry  n9avy

On Sunday, June 6, 2021, 09:49:33 PM CDT, Alan Sorum WL7CG <asorum@...> wrote:

I had around 75 QSOs during the contest, mostly on 20, with a few on 40. This is some sort of recent history record, haven't see this much PSK activity in long while. My LONP count went to 249, lots of 0000s.

Thanks to everyone, Jerry was my first contact of the event.

73 Alan WL7CG

On 6/6/21 6:40 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Had lotsa of problems besides computer crashing. But picked up 9 new LONPs plus 1 new grid in MI...    Kinda wondering where all the hams in AMI have gone off to ???

Lots of activity this contest.  Hope things continue to improve.

73,   Jerry  n9avy #454

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA

John Hendry KG5OIB

It was a great weekend!!!    I think I finished with 94 contacts, definitely a record for me, including 19 on 10 meter!    I finally got enough 10-10 numbers to join that group too.
Like others, I had contacts from 10-80 meters.   I tried 6, but no luck there.

It was also great to see so many 0000's along the way.
Thanks to all the bonus stations (I think I got every one at least once).

73

John

     de  KG5OIB

     John Hendry

     Decatur, Wise County, Texas

     LOC:  EM13eg

malcolm heard

Just submitted log thinking I would be at 100 for LONP but only got to 95.  😀

Malcolm Ke0jbt

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 9:40 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Had lotsa of problems besides computer crashing. But picked up 9 new LONPs plus 1 new grid in MI...    Kinda wondering where all the hams in AMI have gone off to ???

Lots of activity this contest.  Hope things continue to improve.

73,   Jerry  n9avy #454

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street

Leadership • Culture • Talent

It was a looooooooooong sprint but always fun.  Nice to see the DX pop up in the late afternoon and early evening.  I uploaded to the endorsement checker and was surprised with my new 308 Qs I didn't get any new LONP.  When I uploaded, Lee, N5SLY uploaded at the exact same time and he showed an error, guess we doubled.  Was strange seeing two stations uploading at the same time.  Decided to upload the same file again and came up with 12 new LONP so was a successful weekend for me.
John
KC3FL

Jim K5SP

check for member numbers >2786, the checker will not recognize those numbers due to malfunction in software that cannot be fixed.

Instructions for getting credit for numbers >2786 are on the main website page.

On 6/7/2021 9:21 AM, malcolm heard wrote:
Just submitted log thinking I would be at 100 for LONP but only got to 95.  😀

Malcolm Ke0jbt

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 9:40 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Had lotsa of problems besides computer crashing. But picked up 9 new LONPs plus 1 new grid in MI...    Kinda wondering where all the hams in AMI have gone off to ???

Lots of activity this contest.  Hope things continue to improve.

73,   Jerry  n9avy #454
--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
heardmalcolm2017@...
402.202.3853

Leadership • Culture • Talent

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Already did that and found 8 of the new folks.  Will send to Milt soon.  Gives me a total of 20 new LONP.

John
KC3FL