Topics

TDW

spdomingue@...

WEll I be having fun so far but keep getting non members and haft to explane
the event to them well maybe we will get a few more members.

Looking for you all out there some place
Steve N6YIH/7

Steve W3HF

--- spdomingue@... wrote:
WEll I be having fun so far but keep getting non
members and haft to explane
the event to them well maybe we will get a few more
members.
Been watching you do that, Steve. Good job.

Looking for you all out there some place
I'm getting some time on the air, in between work,
Little League baseball games and the honey-do list.
Looking for all of you on 20m.

a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

John Durbin <durbinsjz@...>

Same thing here Steve. I give them the web address and tell them about the 070 club, hopefully some of them will Join. 10 and 15 are quite now.

Chris KC8LJN

WEll I be having fun so far but keep getting non members and haft to explane
the event to them well maybe we will get a few more members.

Looking for you all out there some place
Steve N6YIH/7

JHudak3rd@...

Joe, if we can't go M/M, then you can't either, HI HI...Good luck with the
weather and the TDW

KA3X, Jay

w1sql@...

Maybe next time we should get 2 points for members and 1 point for non-members. It will help spread the word about the club. Either way I'm having fun and still waiting for the sky to clear so that I can go /MM

Joe
W1SQL

> WEll I be having fun so far but keep getting non
> members and haft to explane
> the event to them well maybe we will get a few more
> members.

Been watching you do that, Steve. Good job.

> Looking for you all out there some place

I'm getting some time on the air, in between work,
Little League baseball games and the honey-do list.
Looking for all of you on 20m.

Stu <mm0bsm@...>

Hi folks nice to work you all on 20m wish i had my tower up maybe get sometime tomorrow to play a little on the radio
Stu
MM0BSM
049

Bill Duffy <bjduffy2@...>

Great Idea!! Bill KA0VXK

Bob <k3cko@...>

Maybe next time we should get 2 points for members and 1 point for non-members. It will help spread the word about the club. Either way I'm having fun and still waiting for the sky to clear so that I can go /MM

Joe
W1SQL

GOOD IDEA JOE.

K3CKO B0B