From: <spdomingue@...>
To: <070@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 10:38 AM
Subject: [070] Taiwan Award??

Just checking on the status of the Taiwan award.

I have worked these three stations has anyone worked any others?
BV4VE and BV8BC (a few times) also BX4AG (QSL to BV4EQW).

And Welcome to all the new folks glad to see everyone.

Steve D
N6YIH/7

Howard Baker <k8nhr@...>

991 hams in Taiwan at last count.

Computer protected by: Smith & Wesson
Missile Coordinates: 41.398/082.220 Deg.
Grid Square: EN81vj
Amateur e-mail: k8nhr@...

DL2AYL@...

spdomingue@... schrieb:
Just checking on the status of the Taiwan award.

I have worked these three stations has anyone worked any others?
BV4VE and BV8BC (a few times) also BX4AG (QSL to BV4EQW).

And Welcome to all the new folks glad to see everyone.

Steve D
N6YIH/7
Yes, I have worked BV1YA, BV4QI, BX5AA and two dxpeditions, don't know if they
count for that: BN0W , BQ9P.

Right now I have doubts if there are 20 Taiwanese stations in PSK qrv, but we
have still time....
Good weekend to all!
Erika/DL2AYL