SWL guest

Looks like we have a SWL trying to get some endorsements.

John  KC3FL
Director - Award Submission and Validation

Jerry N9AVY

That is probably still a requirement is Russia for getting a ham license.

Jerry  n9avy

On Monday, January 3, 2022, 12:24:51 PM CST, John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...> wrote:

Looks like we have a SWL trying to get some endorsements.

John  KC3FL
Director - Award Submission and Validation

Attachments:

Jim K5SP

Not a member, does not qualify.

Jim K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

JoAnn Donaldson

Looking at the first Attachment, he has over 700 QSO but don't know what the Club Requirement is for SWL.

JoAnn
AB8YZ