Stickers, Stickers, Stickers

Jim K5SP

The January mailing of stickers has commenced.   There are two volunteers handling the mailing, Bob KK6KMU, and Jeff W3WMU.

I mailed all the materials to them last week, and Bob has reported that he has completed his task and the stickers have been mailed to the members on his mailing list.   Jeff is still working hard on his, and will notify everyone when his have been mailed.

If you receive an envelope in the next couple of days, and feel you did not receive all the stickers you earned, please let me know and I will investigate the issue.  Due to the checker not working properly, it is possible that some "fell through the cracks".

73, and enjoy your awards.

Jim,  K5SP #483

Thanks to you guys for ur hard work !!
Dave NU4N #1657

Chuck M

Got my pack of stickers today.  Thanks fro the great effort in getting these sent out.

73s
Chuck
KD9DVB

On Thursday, January 28, 2021, 8:16:53 AM EST, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Thanks to you guys for ur hard work !!
Dave NU4N #1657

K7DWI Art

Good morning,
I don't chase paper.
I don't post much here anymore, but I always appreciate the stickers.
I got mine yesterday.
Thanks. I appreciate your work and the thoughts from you all. Now if I could get propagation east of the Rockies 🙄
73
Art K7DWI #2518