Topics

Stickers, Stickers, Stickers!!

Jim K5SP

Watch your mailbox, as the huge backlog of endorsement stickers is on the way!

Bob, KK6KMU, has placed envelopes in the mail to the members that have achieved endorsements that have been in the backlog for quite some time.   A great thank you to Bob for his tremendous effort in completing this goal.

Jeff, W3WMU, is also mailing a huge number of envelopes with stickers.   Thanks, Jeff for all your efforts in completing the backlog.

If you receive an envelope and you think an endorsement is missing, contact me and I will check it out.  This mailing contains all endorsements recorded from the last mailing in February 2019 to June 12th 2020.

Enjoy the stickers!

Jim,  K5SP #483

bowerjohn41 <poppajohnbower@...>

Thanks for the certificates received. I know how much time and effort goes into this project it is appreciated.
Also to all who donate to the postage fund.
John KE4JB

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 10:30 AM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Watch your mailbox, as the huge backlog of endorsement stickers is on the way!

Bob, KK6KMU, has placed envelopes in the mail to the members that have achieved endorsements that have been in the backlog for quite some time.   A great thank you to Bob for his tremendous effort in completing this goal.

Jeff, W3WMU, is also mailing a huge number of envelopes with stickers.   Thanks, Jeff for all your efforts in completing the backlog.

If you receive an envelope and you think an endorsement is missing, contact me and I will check it out.  This mailing contains all endorsements recorded from the last mailing in February 2019 to June 12th 2020.

Enjoy the stickers!

Jim,  K5SP #483

Went to P.O. Box this morning and no stickers, yet ! Guess Pony Express isn't as fast as it used to was ! Hi , Hi !!!

Jerry