Stickers

Jim K5SP

Stickers were mailed the end of January.  Mine arrived in the mail today. Took two months to get from Bob KK6KMU in San Diego area to here in N. Texas.

It too 2 days for the mailing package to go from here to there.

Thanks Joe Biden

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

JoAnn Donaldson

I got mine a couple of days after he mailed them. I live in the Dallas, TX area.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Wednesday, March 30, 2022, 06:59:54 PM CDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Stickers were mailed the end of January.  Mine arrived in the mail today. Took two months to get from Bob KK6KMU in San Diego area to here in N. Texas.

It too 2 days for the mailing package to go from here to there.

Thanks Joe Biden

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

I live in KY . Maybe mine will come in today ??? Our postal service is not that great Hi Hi.

--
Tnx 73's de NU4N Dave

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's