Stickers ?

w2eck

Long time member but not a consistent PSK operator. So in last two weeks, I  have received two mailings of stickers, which I think is pretty neat. But.... what does one do with them? Is there a certificate or card that the stickers get applied to?

Tnx & 73
Paul
w2eck

Jerry N9AVY

Paul:

If you visit podxs070.com there is a certificate designed especially for stickers.    http://hamclubs.info/070-app/certs/

You can down load appropriate certificate and print it out with you call sign and 070# on it.  Cool !

73,  Jerry  N9AVY  #454

On Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 06:49:52 PM CDT, w2eck <eckerpw@...> wrote:

Long time member but not a consistent PSK operator. So in last two weeks, I  have received two mailings of stickers, which I think is pretty neat. But.... what does one do with them? Is there a certificate or card that the stickers get applied to?

Tnx & 73
Paul
w2eck

w2eck