Stickers !!!

Jerry N9AVY

Yay , got an envelope of stickers today at P.O. Box !!!  Many thanks to Jim and crew !!!

Envelope had Jim's return address in TX, but postmark was for San Diego, CA  23 JUL 2021...   no wonder the USPS is losing money TX to CA to IL ??? Guess they never learned how to read maps. EmojiEmoji

73,  Jerry  n9avy

JoAnn Donaldson

So far I have not gotten any package. I know I have at least three stickers, but so far no has come in here in Dallas, TX.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 12:47:38 PM CDT, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Yay , got an envelope of stickers today at P.O. Box !!!  Many thanks to Jim and crew !!!

Envelope had Jim's return address in TX, but postmark was for San Diego, CA  23 JUL 2021...   no wonder the USPS is losing money TX to CA to IL ??? Guess they never learned how to read maps. EmojiEmoji

73,  Jerry  n9avy

Jim K5SP

We use my address as the return address so all undeliverable items come to me for investigation of address.

If the postmark was Calif, that means it was actually mailed by Bob, KK6KMU; if postmark was Mississippi, was mailed by Jeff W3WMU.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Do not give up hope. Yours may possibly be in the batch that was mailed yesterday.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 2:01 PM, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io
<joannplano2005@...> wrote:
So far I have not gotten any package. I know I have at least three stickers, but so far no has come in here in Dallas, TX.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 12:47:38 PM CDT, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Yay , got an envelope of stickers today at P.O. Box !!!  Many thanks to Jim and crew !!!

Envelope had Jim's return address in TX, but postmark was for San Diego, CA  23 JUL 2021...   no wonder the USPS is losing money TX to CA to IL ??? Guess they never learned how to read maps. EmojiEmoji

73,  Jerry  n9avy

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Aha !!!    That explains the mystery.  I've errant mailing before; so I understand the method.  Good idea !

Thanks for explanation, Jim !

Jerry