STICKERS? #new

Have the stickers for the 1st of the year yet? Just asking.

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Jim K5SP

There was a mailing in January giving all stickers  earned in the last part of 2020.

We will be preparing the mid year mailing over the next couple of weeks, and the necessary stickers, postage, envelopes, address labels, and other materials will be sent to the mailing team to assemble and mail.

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 11:13 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N
<dwtucker19@...> wrote:
Have the stickers for the 1st of the year yet? Just asking.

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

David Tucker

Thanks for the reply. I do like the stickers. Just take a look at my qrz website Hi HI

Dave

On 7/4/2021 12:56 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:
There was a mailing in January giving all stickers  earned in the last part of 2020.

We will be preparing the mid year mailing over the next couple of weeks, and the necessary stickers, postage, envelopes, address labels, and other materials will be sent to the mailing team to assemble and mail.

Jim K5SP

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 11:13 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N
Have the stickers for the 1st of the year yet? Just asking.

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim,
Are we in need of funding to assist in this printing, envelopes and 1st class postage?
It's got to be adding up.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

<dwtucker19@...> wrote:
Have the stickers for the 1st of the year yet? Just asking.

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Will advise. Won't be home until later today.