Topics

Stickers

Jim K5SP

Many of you have already received your envelopes with the stickers in them.

We mailed out over 150 large envelopes with certificates all over the world.  Only one of them has returned, and that is because I blew W7OXB address.

We mailed close to 250 envelopes with stickers in them, and to date, three have been returned as bad addresses.  I need to confirm the correct mailing address with the following to ensure our records are correct.

N8FL - our data has your address as RT1 Box 130a1 in Glenwood WV.  It was returned to sender.

N3UYI - our data has your address as 247 Sweet Gum Drive, Chelsea AL

WB8YXF - We have you as 3311 Galberry Rd. Chesapeake VA, it was forwarded to 233 Jessamine Pl MCGayheysville VA and returned.

Please help us update our records to show the corrrect address.  In a couple of cases, QRZ does not even match.

Thanks in advance,

Jim,  K5SP #483

B. Smith, N3XL

Many thanks for membership package and stickers. One more thing for my wife to laugh about, but as I get older (now 71) there may be a time when I look back on all my papers buried in a box in the closet with fondness. Any stickers you happen to send me will keep your stuff at the top of the pile.

73, Bill N3XL

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

[...]

Bill Smith, N3XL

N9JCA Chris Matthews <chris.n9jca@...>

Thanks for my stickers  Arrived while I was out of town

Chris N9JCA
73

PODXS 797

On 7/9/20 9:31 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

[...]

David Tucker

hELLO Jim did I have a packet of stickers mailed yet? Thanks NU4N 1657 73 Dave

On 7/9/2020 4:31 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

[...]

JEFF WALSH

David
Your packet of stickers went out on 7-10-2020
Jeff
W3WMU

On Jul 10, 2020, at 5:30 AM, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

[...]

Tnx for the info 73
--
Dave NU4N #1657

Jim K5SP

Finally got my stickers today.  Thanks Jeff.

Jim K5SP

On 7/10/2020 9:16 AM, JEFF WALSH wrote:
[...]

Fr Richard R

Our new address is:
233 Jessamine Place
McGaheysville, VA 22840
Or
Massanutten VA 22840.

We’ve been here since November 2019 so do not know why it was returned

Thanks
73

Fr Richard Reed
WB8YXF

On Jul 11, 2020, at 19:00, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

[...]

Many thanks to all the volunteers working to make this the best Ham radio club.
If any of you are missing or owed a endorsement sticker please let me know and we will include it in the next mailing.
Jeff
W3WMU

Jerry N9AVY

Made it to Post Office today and fun an envelope with 12 stickers. Yippee ! Got them all mounted except for "350" sticker but couldn't find a similar one on certificates ... hmm, a puzzlement because I thought I had others like that. Maybe I'm missing a certificate ???

Anyhow, thanks to all for stickers ! The most prized is the LONP 1000 .

73, Jerry n9avy

Jerry N9AVY

Oops ! Silly me ! There's a spot at bottom of GRIDS certificate for it ! Getting blind as a bat in my old age.

Jerry

On Monday, July 13, 2020, 03:47:06 PM CDT, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Made it to Post Office today and fun an envelope with 12 stickers.  Yippee !    Got them all mounted except for "350" sticker but couldn't find a similar one on certificates ... hmm, a puzzlement because I thought I had others like that.  Maybe I'm missing a certificate ???

Anyhow,  thanks to all for stickers !  The most prized is the LONP 1000 .

73,  Jerry  n9avy

Fr Richard R

Got them, thanks and 73

Fr Richard
Wb8yxf

On Saturday, July 11, 2020, 7:00:34 PM EDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

[...]

Don - KM4UDX

The kind packages were a delight.  Thank you so very very much for the thrill.  In a virturalized world, a physical note with your name is an extrodinary thrill. Well done and thank you.
--
Don, km4udx, uBITX, and other obscure acronyms go here...

stan W9SMR

Got my Stickers today. My delay obviously due to bouncing off the Snowbird address in FL. I would consider putting all the stickers on the sheets to mount on the wall, but my shack in the guest bedroom closet is so small I would not be able to get into the shack if I did.

Special note of appreciation to Bob, KK6KMU, and Jeff, W3WMU, for tackling that job. THANK YOU!!

Thank you Jeff for the cute smiley face on the back of the envelope! Bob, KC9UR and I will be looking for your 8th year repeat performance as APE Hunter for working our APE on 3 or more bands! See you August 21 to 23 from Trine State Recreation Area.

73,
Stan
W9SMR

On Jul 10, 2020, at 5:30 AM, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...><mailto:nu4ndave@...> wrote:

[...]

Stan and Bob:
As always looking forward to your APE expedition.
Will definitely be looking to make it 8 in a row. As always I already have the frame purchased.
I encourage all members to try to work Bob and Stan on 3 bands and get the much coveted KC9UR/W9SMR APE 🦍 certificate. Will add a touch of class to anyone’s shack not to mention a great conversation starter.
Jeff
W3WMU

On Jul 23, 2020, at 6:46 PM, stan robinson <robinstan@...> wrote:

[...]

ON2AD Pat