nothing too much coming into MS from the west yet ... texas as far West as  i have been able to work or copy on 40m

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Friday, March 20, 2020, 09:08:43 PM CDT, Alan Sorum WL7CG <asorum@...> wrote:

All,

Is anyone on for the contest? If I read it right, it is happening now?
All quiet in Alaska.

73 Alan WL7CG

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA

Alan Sorum WL7CG

Thanks Jeff. Didn't see anyone 20. I will try 40 for a while...

73 Alan WL7CG

On 3/20/20 6:12 PM, JEFF WALSH wrote:
Alan....you are right .... it is happening now ....40 and 80 busy in MS....
nothing too much coming into MS from the west yet ... texas as far West as  i have been able to work or copy on 40m

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Friday, March 20, 2020, 09:08:43 PM CDT, Alan Sorum WL7CG <asorum@...> wrote:

All,

Is anyone on for the contest? If I read it right, it is happening now?
All quiet in Alaska.

73 Alan WL7CG

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA

Bill

I made one contact yesterday evening
Bill
WF9M

On Mar 20, 2020, at 9:08 PM, Alan Sorum WL7CG <asorum@...> wrote:

All,

Is anyone on for the contest? If I read it right, it is happening now? All quiet in Alaska.

73 Alan WL7CG

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA ( https://groups.io/g/GAPA )

Geary McDowell

I will be off an on during the day about 9:30 am to 8:00 pm Oklahoma time.
Geary KE5IRK

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 9:08 PM Alan Sorum WL7CG <asorum@...> wrote:
All,

Is anyone on for the contest? If I read it right, it is happening now?
All quiet in Alaska.

73 Alan WL7CG

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA ( https://groups.io/g/GAPA )

Roger Boehnlein

I am on 20 now around 1730 on the waterfall if anybody can see me.

Roger

N8TCP

Sent from Mail for Windows 10